|Type :||E-Type 4.2 FHC|
|Colour interior :||Suede Hreen|
|Colour exterior :||Dark Green|
|Year built :||1967|
|Price :||€ 49.000|
Jaguar series 1 4,2 litre project car for restoration.
This car was distributed by Jaguar Cars New York February 1967 to the dealer John Tune Import Motors Inc.,1314 Broadway, Nashville 3 Tennessee
This dealer delivered the car to the first owner Mr. Bernard V.Bourgeois in Tennessee.
The car showed in that days a beautiful color combo of Opalescent Dark Green over a Suede Green interior.
In the car several original parts still wear the original color.
The car is, as can be seen in the photo’s in need of a total restoration. However almost complete, some parts are missing. What is showed on the photo’s is what you get.
• Body rather solid with rust and holes on several typical E-Type places
• Chrome parts in rather good condition for rechroming
• Almost period correct E-Type engine and full synchro gearbox ( axle to diff missing)
• GRP bonnet
• Engine turns
• Redone wiper motor
• Sport exhaust
• Original vin plate and body tag
• Renewed subframes
• Car comes with Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust Certificate, original Jaguar Manufacturer’s Warranty card with first purchaser’s details.
• Tennessee Title
• EU import document, All import taxes/duties paid
E-Type & Sports Cars is centrally located in the Netherlands in Soest. Near by Amsterdam and Utrecht. You are very welcome to visit us. Please note that we are open by appointment only. Please let us know in advance when you would like to visit us.
If you would like to receive more information or do you look for another car please do not hesitate to contact us.