|Type:||Series 1 roadster|
|Colour exterior:||Golden sand|
|Colour interior:||Light tan|
|Year built :||1965|
|Price :||Sale pending|
Jaguar E-Type roadster 1965
This roadster is an “early “ 4,2litre E-Type produced in March 1965. It is a very original survivor which shows patina but can be driven “as is”.
This OTS can also be the perfect candidate for a top restoration.
Never taken apart and still showing its original colour combo of Opalescent Golden Sand with a Light Tan interior.
– Full synchro gearbox
– Nice chrome
– Paint shows age with some cracks but overall still a presentable car
– Complete original car
– Runs, drives and steers very good for its age
– Well maintained throughout its whole life
– Good oil pressure and water temperature
– A few small (hardly visible) rust spots/ bubbling in paint in underside door and wheel arch
– Solid body and hood
– Floorplans as usual a bit rusty and showing dents and some holes
– Renewed cabrio hood in white fabric .Was originally black
– JDHT Certificate
Drive this time capsule or bring it to the next level.
E-Type & Sports Cars is centrally located in the Netherlands in Soest. Near by Amsterdam and Utrecht. You are very welcome to visit us. Please note that we are open by appointment only. Please let us know in advance when you would like to visit us.
If you would like to receive more information or do you look for another car please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please contact us if you would like to receive more information.