|Type :||E-Type Series 1 3.8|
|Colour exterior:||Gun metal grey|
|Year built :||1962|
|Price :||€ 147.500|
1962 Jaguar E-Type FHC series 1 3,8 litre
This car was build on 06-09 1962 and was delivered to its first owner Mr M.P.Salko by Fendler & Luedemann, Hamburg ,Germany.
Originally it left the factory in the beautiful color combo of Opalescent Bronze exterior with a red leather interior.
The red interior color is now combined with a staggering Opalescent Gunmetal grey exterior.
This car recently underwent a total nut & bolt restoration
• photo documented restoration
• Dutch Registration / Export document in case of international sale
• Bare metal respray, new bonnet and new subframes
• Adjustable shocks
• Differential upgraded to 3.07 spec.
• Upgraded brakes to XJ6/12 spec calippers
• Moto Lita steering wheel
• 15 inch chrome wire wheels (5) with almost new Continental 205 R 15 tyres
• 3.8 litre rebuild engine prepared for leadfree fuel
• Dynamic balanced crankshaft, modern seals, polished alloy parts
• Rebuild gearbox, new clutch 9.5 upgraded pressure group ,Dennis Welch thrust bearing
• New SS big bore exhaust
• New windshield, windows, heated rear window
• All original chrome redone
• New wiring loom, battery,
• 123 ignition, upgraded starter engine
E-Type & Sports Cars is centrally located in the Netherlands in Soest. Near by Amsterdam and Utrecht. You are very welcome to visit us. Please note that we are open by appointment only. Please let us know in advance when you would like to visit us.
If you would like to receive more information or do you look for another car please do not hesitate to contact us.